SST is a Delhi-NCR and All Over India based volunteer group conducting spot fixes, cleanliness drives and awareness programs in the region.
SST has earned a reputation for its commitment to the cause of effective treatment of addiction/ alcoholism and awareness generation.
Our trust helps commence the marriage ceremonies of poor and orphan girls in Delhi & NCR
Road Safety Measures Awareness Workshop conducted by SST is to educate children and their parents about the right road safety practices.
A team of medical and paramedical staff from well-known and reputed hospitals provides medical care relating to dental care, eye related problems and care,
SST also distributes clothes to poor, who are unable to purchase their clothes and very poor background children.
SST as a Registered Public Charitable Trust and one of leading NGOs in Delhi-NCR and All Over India engaged in various Social and Community Development programs aimed for the benefit and welfare of Poor and Needy Women, Older People, Children of our society.
At the very onset, let us introduce SST as a Registered Public Charitable Trust and one of leading NGOs in Delhi-NCR and All Over India engaged in various Social and Community Development programs aimed for the benefit and welfare of Poor and Needy Women, Older People, Children of our society.
Activities Conducted by our NGO:
1) FREE MEDICAL CAMP: Medical Relief which included free general medical consultation, Cancer Screening Test, Heart Check Up, BP SUGAR (Diabetes) ECG, ENT consultation, free eye check-ups (Providing with Free Specs), dental check up, distribution of free medicines etc.
2) Free Tricycle, Wheelchairs for Handicapped
3) Awareness on Tobacco, HIV/AIDS (including HIV Test), Malnutrition, Diabetes, Tuberculosis Dengue, Malaria (With Free Pest Control Medicine), Waterborne Disease (Provide with Chlorine Medicine), Tuberculosis etc
4) Free FOOD Distribution, Blanket, Cloth and Toy Distribution
5) Education programs for children , Career, Conclave Program, Free Home Tuition, Drawing Competition for Children, Books Distribution,
6) Infotainment via Projector
7) Traffic awareness Workshop
8) Self Defense, Civil Defense (Disasters Management)
9) Woman Empowerment
Mohd. Sagir Abbasi
Samaj Sudhar Trust Ambulance available for 24 hours
SST is the best NGO for underprivileged & rural areas that works for the empowerment of women and girls from poor and marginalised communities.
SST provide poor people FOOD & Blanket regular basis. Your Support is needed to make success in this mission.
SST helps to poor people enable to buy Tricycle, we can help those needy people.